We do everything to safeguard your privacy and therefore process personal data with care. Stichting Droom en Daad complies with the applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
The personal data we process
Stichting Droom en Daad processes the following personal data if provided to us:
- First Name;
- Last name prefix;
- Last name;
- (Business) telephone number;
- (Business) email address;
- Residential or business address;
- Bank account number;
- Personal data included in or appearing in a project plan;
- Personal data included in or appearing in an evaluation form;
- Personal data included in or appearing in a CV or portfolio.
Purposes and bases for processing
These personal data are only processed for the following purposes and on the following bases:
- If you have provided personal data in the context of an assignment and / or invitation and / or (potential) agreement, this information can be used to contact you or to proceed with the implementation of the agreement. If you do not provide the aforementioned personal data, or limit the processing thereof, Stichting Droom en Daad may not be able to execute the agreement;
- If no agreement has been concluded or after the agreement or assignment has ended, the personal data will be stored in order to be able to contact you about new activities that Stichting Droom en Daad supports and that may be relevant to you. Stichting Droom en Daad has a legitimate interest for processing data in this manner. This legitimate interest is to more effectively and on a larger scale contact the persons with whom Stichting Droom en Daad can work together to initiate or develop cultural initiatives in order to make a positive impact on the city of Rotterdam.
Storage of personal data
The personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided. This means that the personal data are first kept until it is clear an agreement is being concluded, or no agreement is being concluded. If applicable, the personal data will then be stored during the execution of the agreement in order to execute the agreement. After it is clear that no agreement is being concluded or after the execution of the agreement has ended, the personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years .. In any case, the personal data of the person with whom an agreement has been concluded will be stored for a period of 7 years for financial administration.
Sharing with third parties
Stichting Droom en Daad does not provide personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided or to comply with a legal obligation.
You have the right to see, rectify and delete your personal data. You can also object to the processing, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data by Stichting Droom en Daad and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request with us to send your personal data that are processed in a computer file to you or to another organisation mentioned by you. You can send requests to exercise your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org. To verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number(BSN) black in this copy of your ID. This serves to protect your privacy. Stichting Droom en Daad strives to respond to your request within 30 days. Stichting Droom en Daad would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Security of your personal data
Stichting Droom en Daad takes appropriate measures to protect your data. If you have the impression that your data are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.